AllSpice Cafe & Catering
1401 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22209
“Variety is the spice of life,” and that’s what you get at AllSpice Cafe & Catering. The friendly staff serve sandwiches, wraps, entrée salads and soups influenced by American, Mediterranean, Tex-Mex, vegetarian and Asian cuisine.
Popular lunch choices include a chicken hummus veggie pita, a vegetarian burrito, a pulled pork sandwich, a turkey chipotle sandwich, a Mediterranean sampler salad and a bowl of homemade chili. Their made-to-order salads are also popular with the lunchtime crowd.
For breakfast, AllSpice offers hearty wraps, bagels, egg sandwiches and pastries.
AllSpice also offers catering. For menus and more information, visit their website.
- Manuel Rivera, Esq. & Associates (45 feet N)
- Elim Boutique (56 feet W)
- Kanpai Japanese Cuisine (128 feet SW)
- SpinFire Pizza (136 feet SW)
- Heavy Seas Alehouse (150 feet W)
- Wilson Blvd. & N. Oak Street (167 feet SW)
- Cupid's Garden (1994) - Chris Gardner (200 feet S)
- Arlington Temple United Methodist Church (420 feet NE)
- Scenes of Rosslyn (2000) - David Chung (427 feet NE)
- Rosslyn Highlands Park (479 feet W)