AllSpice Cafe & Catering
1401 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22209
AllSpice Cafe & Catering is known for traditional American, Mediterranean, and vegetarian gourmet dishes from their 20+ years of experience. They create dishes that look good with flavors that satisfy using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients. Their mission is to offer delicious cuisine and provide excellent customer service. They have something for everyone. Their motto is Hassle Free Home Made.
Their cafe offers breakfast and lunch in a comfortable, casual setting. They also offer full service catering every day, anytime. They can help with events, including everything from a drop-off lunch for five to a wedding or conference for over 200. AllSpice Catering’s personable staff, attention to detail, and prompt delivery take away the work and the worry, so you can enjoy your event.
The cafe is also available for social events with no rental fee. Consider having your next office retreat, team building, or social gathering at the cafe. Call to discuss.
For menus and more information, visit their website.
- Manuel Rivera, Esq. & Associates (45 feet N)
- Elim Boutique (56 feet W)
- Kanpai Japanese Cuisine (128 feet SW)
- SpinFire Pizza (136 feet SW)
- Heavy Seas Alehouse (150 feet W)
- Wilson Blvd. & N. Oak Street (167 feet SW)
- Cupid's Garden (1994) - Chris Gardner (200 feet S)
- Arlington Temple United Methodist Church (420 feet NE)
- Scenes of Rosslyn (2000) - David Chung (427 feet NE)
- Rosslyn Highlands Park (479 feet W)