CentralSpace to Central Place
1213 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22209
This temporary space was created at the Central Place construction site at the corner of Wilson Boulevard and N. Moore Street, the former location of Tom Sarris' Orleans House Restaurant. It will eventually become the site of the new Central Place observation tower, but until The JBG Companies is ready to break ground, they don’t want to let this sun-filled space go to waste.
A plaza was created on the old parking lot, with casual seating for pedestrians, along with a rain garden on the site of the restaurant's footprint, bringing both environmental and aesthetic benefits to the neighborhood.
- Presidental Bank (115 feet W)
- Panera Bread (115 feet NW)
- William E. Artz, P.C. (146 feet W)
- Bank of America (160 feet W)
- Fro.Zen.Yo (182 feet NE)
- ART 61 (Arlington Rapid Transit) (143 feet W)
- Rosslyn Center (146 feet W)
- International Place (230 feet NE)
- Zipcar: Wilson Blvd/N Lynn St (329 feet SE)
- MPark, LLC. (332 feet SE)