Dining & Nightlife
1300 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22209
Telephone: (703) 526-1956
Ruby Tuesday is driven by uncompromising freshness and quality, gracious hospitality and a growing list of restaurants destined to be the envy of the casual dining business.
Ruby Tuesday is committed to preparing and serving food of uncompromising freshness and quality - with signature choices like our premium Handcrafted Burgers and our bountiful, Create Your Own Garden Bar. Ruby Tuesday wants to make our Simple Fresh American Dining your favorite dining anywhere.
- Wells Fargo Bank (55 feet S)
- KGD Architecture (78 feet SE)
- Coffee Express (90 feet E)
- Key Bridge Terrace Lounge (Hyatt Arlington) (185 feet NE)
- Cityhouse (Hyatt Arlington) (205 feet N)
- Cupid's Garden (1994) - Chris Gardner (202 feet W)
- The Family: David, Haggit, and Adoniyya (1992) - Boaz Vaadia (224 feet S)
- Wilson Blvd. & N. Oak Street (321 feet NW)
- Scenes of Rosslyn (2000) - David Chung (446 feet NE)
- CentralSpace to Central Place (538 feet NE)