1700 N Moore St
Arlington, VA 22209
Enter through Assembly on N. Moore or on the west side of the building on Ft. Myer Drive!
Fog Point Oyster Bar, Assembly's newest addition as of March 2022, is a full-service East Coast seafood restaurant, if you're looking for an upscale happy hour and dinner experience.
Focusing on the East Coast allows Fog Point to cut down on its carbon footprint and capitalize on the bounty of our regional waterways. The menu features innovative classics with a twist to help alleviate the Chesapeake Bay’s blue catfish problem. Fog Point brings you the best in fresh seafood and oysters!
Fog Point sits inside Assembly, a 30,000-square-foot dining complex and offers seven unique dining outlets, four bars, multiple event space options and a large terrace amid a grand, airy, comfortable venue. Assembly was created to bring people together with amazing food from cultures around the globe. Fog Point and Assembly were uniquely created for this one-off location by DMK's founder David Morton, James Beard-nominated Chef Brian Huston, and Executive Chef Cameron Cousin.
- Assembly1700 N Moore St (66 feet NE)
- Panera Bread1700 N Moore St (146 feet E)
- Compass Coffee1201 Wilson Blvd (196 feet E)
- Awbrey and Sons Restaurant1325 Wilson Blvd (231 feet SW)
Retail and Services
- Capital Laser Hair Removal1700 N Moore St (35 feet E)
- Rosslyn Metro Barber Shop1700 N Moore St (46 feet NW)
- OrthoVirginia1700 N Moore Street (75 feet E)
- Rapha Clinic1700 N Moore St (140 feet N)
- Presidential Bank1515 Wilson Blvd (159 feet SE)
- Rosslyn Center1700 N Moore St (102 feet SE)
- 1200 Wilson Blvd. (Atlantic Parking)1200 Wilson Blvd (203 feet SE)
- 1812 N. Moore, LAZ Parking1812 N Moore St (391 feet SE)
- International Place1735 N Lynn St (402 feet E)