The Rosslyn Business Improvement District (BID) and greater Rosslyn planning area are governed by Arlington County planning documents and policies. These county policies direct development, design, and use of buildings as well as public areas of Rosslyn.
Documents which have primary guidance over the Rosslyn area include:
- Realize Rosslyn Sector Plan Update (Rosslyn Sector Plan), adopted by the County Board in July 2015, is the most recent guidance document for Rosslyn.
- Arlington Zoning Ordinance
Other County studies and plans influencing Rosslyn development:
- Arlington Smart Growth Initiative
- General Land Use Plan
- Western Rosslyn Areas Planning Study
- Rosslyn Streetscape Elements Master Plan
- Rosslyn to Courthouse Urban Design Study
- Master Transportation Plan
- Public Space Master Plan
- Fort Myer Heights North Plan
- Arlington County’s Comprehensive Plan
- Arlington County’s Community Energy Plan
- Core of Rosslyn Transportation Study
Visit Arlington County’s website to stay informed and learn more about the County’s projects and planning efforts.