‘Tis the season to give back! Kick off the holiday’s this year with our annual clothing drive from Monday, November 30 - Tuesday, December 15.
Since 2011, all donation items have gone to A-SPAN, a local organization dedicated to ending homelessness in Arlington. Continue this holiday tradition and safely giveback to those in need this year while you prepare your closets for a fresh start in the new year!
Bring your adult-sized, gently used winter coats, sweaters, sweatshirts, hats and gloves in plastic bags and look for the gift-wrapped donation boxes! There will be 2-8 boxes per participating Rosslyn building (including the BID's office!):
- 1800 Oak Apts (1800 Oak)
- Bennett Park (1601 Clarendon Blvd)
- Homewood Suites (1900 N Quinn St)
- Le Meridien Arlington (1121 19th St N)
- PAINT Nail Bar (1520 Clarendon Blvd)
- River Place North (1121 Arlington Blvd)
- River Place East (1021 Arlington Blvd)
- River Place South (1011 Arlington Blvd)
- River Place West (1111 Arlington Blvd)
- Turnberry Tower (1881 N Nash)
- Waterview (1111 19th St N)
- Outside the Rosslyn BID Office, Monday-Friday, 9-5 p.m. (1911 North Fort Myer Drive, LL-10)
Questions about our Holiday Clothing Drive? Email RosslynBID@rosslynva.org for more information.