Shop local and fresh every week from June to October in downtown Rosslyn!
The market is open every Wednesday from 3 to 7 p.m. at Central Place Plaza, and brought to you in partnership with FRESHFARM Market, a non-profit that promotes sustainable agriculture and improves food access and equity in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Weather policy: the market takes place rain or shine.
Please view the Rosslyn market page for participating vendors and their pre-order options.
In an effort to keep shoppers, vendors, and market managers as safe as possible while continuing to provide the essential service of providing fresh food to our communities, and to adhere to social distancing requirements in Virginia, FRESHFARM is implementing safety protocols at all farmers markets. Please review all protocols here prior to attending the market. Notable protocols include:
1. Households should have no more than two people in their shopping group.
2. All attendees and staff MUST wear a mask or face covering when in the market space.
3. No pets are permitted in the market.
4. Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other shoppers.
5. Do not eat any food you purchased in the market space.
6. If you or a member of your family is sick, stay home.
7. No sampling will be permitted at the market, and all products must be pre-packaged.
8. The number of shoppers within the market will be restricted when necessary, and there will be only one entrance point to the market.
In partnership with