Come out to Rosslyn's farmer's market to browse the Turning the Page pop-up! The sale will include roughly two-thousand items, priced between $2.00-$6.00.
The D.C. based nonprofit works to connect public schools, families and the community to ensure under-served students have access to educational resources and a high-quality public education, and proceeds from this sale will go toward furthering that mission.
Before your visit, please review all of FRESHFARM's health and safety protocols, including the following:
1. Households should have no more than two people in their shopping group.
2. All attendees and staff MUST wear a mask or face covering when in the market space.
3. No pets are permitted in the market.
4. Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other shoppers.
5. Do not eat any food you purchased in the market space.
6. If you or a member of your family is sick, stay home.
7. No sampling will be permitted at the market, and all products must be pre-packaged.
8. The number of shoppers within the market will be restricted when necessary, and there will be only one entrance point to the market.