It's World Cup time! Join us on the plaza by McDonald's to watch the game Portugal vs. Spain. We are partnering with D.C. United to bring some fun activities, including a soccer kick game, a prize wheel, and a foosball set up.
Stop by and grab a drink at our pop-up bar starting at 1 pm.
You can watch World Cup soccer all month at these Rosslyn locations, which will be broadcasting the games:
- just got a new TV expressly for showing World Cup soccer
- opening at 11 for lunch to broadcast games
Heavy Seas Alehouse
- reduced prices on Cannon series beers and appetizers
World Cup promos throughout the month will include:
- opening at 11 a.m.
- pizza and beer combo specials
- special beers from countries currently playing
- discounted "bucket of beer"
- happy hour specials during the semi-final and final game
- T-shirt giveaways
Quinn's on the Corner