Enjoy Rosslyn living
Neighborhood offers a variety of housing options to suit every budget and lifestyle
No longer just a 9 to 5 destination for office workers, Rosslyn is a great place to call home. Around 14,000 people live here, occupying more than 8,000 residential units, including condos, apartments, townhomes, lofts and single-family homes. Click here to download a map of the neighborhood's many residential options.
Rosslyn has a lot to recommend it as a place to call home:
- It's ten minutes from the heart of D.C.
- It has several parks and dedicated family spaces, including a large sandbox, Dark Star Park, Freedom Park, Gateway Park and a neighborhood pet garden. Theodore Roosevelt Island, the U.S. Marine Corps War Memorial and the Netherlands Carillon are also nearby.
- It's home to 160+ neighborhood events year-round.
- It offers a variety of culinary experiences, including 10 different types of cuisine available from 65+ restaurants, cafés and markets.
- It has excellent access to public transportation options, bike and jogging trails, and major traffic arteries.
- It has more than 50 retailers and lifestyle amenities, including fitness studios, grocery stores and hair salons.
To learn more about places to live in Rosslyn, click here to see a map featuring a wide range of housing options and price points.
Photo at top: Rosslyn residents enjoy access to more than 160 events per year, including the free outdoor Rosslyn Cinema, pictured here.