1201 Wilson Blvd
Arlington, VA 22209
The CAVA restaurant concept was created by three childhood friends who wanted to serve food that celebrated the flavors of their families' traditional Greek and Mediterranean cooking in a casual, modern setting. They opened their first, full-service restaurant in 2001 and later established their fast-casual concept in 2011. The Rosslyn location is one of 57 fast-casual CAVAs in the U.S.
At CAVA, customers can customize their meal to suit their tastes, choosing a base (salad, grain or pita) and then adding their favorite dips and spreads, a protein, and additional toppings and dressings. Everything tastes fresh and healthy. View menu here.
Many of CAVA's delicious dips and spreads are packaged and sold in grocery stores, including Whole Foods. So, you can also enjoy their food at home!
- Salt1201 Wilson Blvd (13 feet SW)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill1735 N Lynn St (102 feet E)
- Compass Coffee1201 Wilson Blvd (113 feet W)
- SeoulSpice1735 N Lynn St (132 feet NE)
Retail and Services
- Convene1201 Wilson Blvd (adjacent)
- Rosslyn Station Post Office1550 Wilson Blvd (86 feet SE)
- Presidential Bank1515 Wilson Blvd (174 feet W)
- OrthoVirginia1700 N Moore Street (231 feet W)
- Capital Laser Hair Removal1700 N Moore St (268 feet W)
- 1812 N. Moore, LAZ Parking1812 N Moore St (138 feet SE)
- 1200 Wilson Blvd. (Atlantic Parking)1200 Wilson Blvd (175 feet SW)
- International Place1735 N Lynn St (187 feet NE)
- Rosslyn Center1700 N Moore St (203 feet W)