1650 Wilson Blvd.
Arlington, VA 22209
Gong Cha today is one of the most recognized bubble tea brands around the world, and now you can find it in Rosslyn!
Founded in 2006 in Kaohsiung, Taiwan; Gong Cha's success was proof that people loved the high-quality tea, products & services offered, such as:
- Fresh Tea brewed every 4 hours
- Pearl (bubbles) cooked to perfection every 4 hours
- Tea sourced from the finest Taiwan tea estates
- Strict quality control for all ingredients
Try Gong Cha's specialty “Milk Foam," which is a new take on tea-based drinks and is a slightly salted cream topping on freshly brewed tea.
For more information about the recently opened Rosslyn location, email email@example.com.
While you're there, stop by next door to the newly opened, Toryumon, to enjoy some Japanese cuisine!
- Toryumon Japanese House1650 Wilson Blvd. (adjacent)
- Inca Social1776 Wilson Blvd (137 feet W)
- Quinn's on the Corner1776 Wilson Blvd (137 feet W)
- Pho 751721 Wilson Blvd (282 feet NW)
Retail and Services
- 7-Eleven1625 Wilson Blvd (111 feet NW)
- Arlington Family Counseling Center1600 Wilson Blvd (124 feet NW)
- Loving Heart Holistic Wellness1600 Wilson Blvd (184 feet E)
- Orange Line Living1600 Wilson Blvd (184 feet E)
- Pivot Physical Therapy1600 Wilson Blvd (184 feet E)
- 1776 Wilson Blvd.1776 Wilson Blvd (187 feet SW)
- 1600 Wilson Blvd.1600 Wilson Blvd (237 feet NE)
- 1550 Wilson Blvd.1550 Wilson Blvd (422 feet E)
- Kodak Building1555 Wilson Blvd (589 feet NE)