1725 Wilson Blvd
Arlington, VA 22209
Telephone: (571) 431-6726
NEW! Rosslyn's family-run steakhouse opens it's doors in Colonial Village
Guerra Steakhouse opened it's doors in August of 2021 and is serving up delicious, affordable steak cuts, wine pairings and other steakhouse classics. Filling a gap for a much needed steakhouse in the Arlington restaurant scene, Guerra sits tucked away at 1725 Wilson Blvd in Colonial Village (the former location of Ben's Chili Bowl).
Family owned and operated, the name '"Guerra" comes from the owner, Jackelin Barrera's, grandfather—a hardworking immigrant from Guatamela whose dream was always to give his family a better life.
Open Monday-Saturday, 4:30-10 p.m., and Sundays, 4:30-9 p.m., Guerra is available for reservations up to one month in advance. Book a table online here, or for parties of eight or more, please call 1 (571) 431-6726 to make a reservation.
For questions, contact Guerra by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more on Guerra's backstory from ARLnow.com here. Photos courtesy of ARLnow.com and Guerra Steakhouse.
- The Simple Greek1731 Wilson Blvd (37 feet SW)
- Guajillo Restaurant1727 Wilson Blvd (44 feet NW)
- Mele Bistro1723 Wilson Blvd (59 feet NE)
- Iceberry1715 Wilson Blvd (66 feet E)
Retail and Services
- Arlington Family Counseling Center1600 Wilson Blvd (219 feet E)
- Orangetheory Fitness1776 Wilson Blvd (290 feet SW)
- 7-Eleven1625 Wilson Blvd (305 feet E)
- Tanna's Exxon Market & Car Wash1824 Wilson Blvd (454 feet SW)
- P. Gentry, DDS, FAGD, J. Coutin-Gentry, DDS1831 Wilson Blvd (470 feet SW)
- 1776 Wilson Blvd.1776 Wilson Blvd (249 feet SE)
- 1600 Wilson Blvd.1600 Wilson Blvd (556 feet E)
- 1550 Wilson Blvd.1550 Wilson Blvd (752 feet E)
- Kodak Building1555 Wilson Blvd (877 feet E)