1776 Wilson Blvd
Arlington, VA 22209
A hot spot for Peruvian dining is open in Rosslyn! Inca Social is the new local community hangout where food, friends and flavor come together for an authentic Latin experience. Discover classic Peruvian cuisine with a modern flair—including a sushi-and-ceviche bar, and a large indoor/outdoor Pisco Sour bar—paired with unique craft beers and great people.
This location will also include a Peruvian marketplace, featuring both local and Peruvian-made artisan goods. The market will also sell Inca Social’s Leche de Tigre, so you can make your own ceviche at home—just like Inca Social's Chef Michael Ciuffardi!
Photos and information courtesy of Inca Social and NorthernVirginia magazine.
- Quinn's on the Corner1776 Wilson Blvd (adjacent)
- Gong Cha1650 Wilson Blvd. (137 feet E)
- Toryumon Japanese House1650 Wilson Blvd. (137 feet E)
- Saigon Noodles & Grill1800 Wilson Blvd (185 feet W)
Retail and Services
- Arlington Family Counseling Center1600 Wilson Blvd (90 feet N)
- 7-Eleven1625 Wilson Blvd (181 feet NE)
- Orange Line Living1600 Wilson Blvd (321 feet E)
- Pivot Physical Therapy1600 Wilson Blvd (321 feet E)
- Virginia Center for Orthodontics1600 Wilson Blvd (321 feet E)
- 1776 Wilson Blvd.1776 Wilson Blvd (64 feet SW)
- 1600 Wilson Blvd.1600 Wilson Blvd (375 feet E)
- 1550 Wilson Blvd.1550 Wilson Blvd (558 feet E)
- Kodak Building1555 Wilson Blvd (725 feet NE)