Saigon Noodles & Grill
1800 Wilson Blvd
Arlington, VA 22201
Open seven days a week, Saigon Noodles & Grill is a comfortable neighborhood restaurant in Upper Rosslyn focusing primarily on Vietnamese food. Owner and Arlington resident Tuan Nguyen says he wants his restaurant to feel like home for those who come dine there. He aims to serve quality food at a reasonable price.
Saigon Noodles & Grill's menu includes a large selection of Vietnamese beef noodle soups (pho), rice and egg noodle soups, Vietnamese-style sandwiches (Bánh Mi), grilled meats and seafood, stir-fried foods and vegetarian entrées such as Buddha's Delight and sauteed tofu.
Check out their menu here.
- Eclairons1737 Wilson Blvd (167 feet NW)
- The Simple Greek1731 Wilson Blvd (177 feet NW)
- Guerra Steakhouse1725 Wilson Blvd (182 feet N)
- Inca Social1776 Wilson Blvd (185 feet E)
Retail and Services
- Orangetheory Fitness1776 Wilson Blvd (153 feet SW)
- Arlington Family Counseling Center1600 Wilson Blvd (241 feet NE)
- 7-Eleven1625 Wilson Blvd (347 feet NE)
- Tanna's Exxon Market & Car Wash1824 Wilson Blvd (363 feet SW)
- Blue Orchid Cleaners1747 Clarendon Blvd (390 feet SW)
- 1776 Wilson Blvd.1776 Wilson Blvd (147 feet E)
- 1600 Wilson Blvd.1600 Wilson Blvd (560 feet E)
- 1550 Wilson Blvd.1550 Wilson Blvd (741 feet E)
- Kodak Building1555 Wilson Blvd (909 feet NE)