And Breathe: A Guided Workshop for Better Breathing and Stress Management
Date and Time for this Past Event
- Thursday, Nov 3, 2022 6pm - 7pm
Join Kara Simon of Loving Heart Holistic Wellness for an evening of self-care!
Breathwork has many benefits for the mind & body including stress relief, better sleep, and enhancing overall wellbeing. During this 60-minute workshop, you will learn the importance of deep breathing, explore basic breathing techniques that can help you overcome the stresses of daily life, and learn how to implement breathwork in high-stress situations. This will be a virtual, interactive workshop through Zoom, can be practiced in a chair or on a mat, and will be accessible for all!
What to expect: Please arrive to the Zoom room 5-10 minutes early.
- 5 minutes: Welcome and Intro
- 5 minutes: Overview of Breathwork and the Nervous System
- 30 minutes: Practice Breathing Techniques
- 10 minutes: Body Scan Awareness
- 10 minutes: Discussion and Q&A
Registration is $40 for this 60-minute guided workshop. Sign up below!