Anytime Fitness is hosting a pop-up at Rosslyn's FRESHFARMS Farmers Markets once a month through October!
Located at the market, Anytime Fitness will raffle off a free one-month membership and promote sign-ups for a consultation with a personal trainer. Anytime Fitness will also be giving new members the option of three local charities to donate half of their enrollment fees to.
In an effort to keep shoppers, vendors, and market managers as safe as possible while continuing to provide the essential service of providing fresh food to our communities, and to adhere to social distancing requirements in Virginia, FRESHFARM is implementing safety protocols at all farmers markets. Please review all protocols here prior to attending the market. Notable protocols include:
1. Households should have no more than two people in their shopping group.
2. All attendees and staff MUST wear a mask or face covering when in the market space.
3. No pets are permitted in the market.
4. Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other shoppers.
5. Do not eat any food you purchased in the market space.
6. If you or a member of your family is sick, stay home.
7. No sampling will be permitted at the market, and all products must be pre-packaged.
8. The number of shoppers within the market will be restricted when necessary, and there will be only one entrance point to the market.