Stop by the Gold's Gym pop-up table at Rosslyn's farmers market on Wednesday, October 21! The Gold's team will be passing out hand outs and available to share information about the new location, coming soon to Rosslyn City Center.
In order to keep guests safe, please review FRESHFARM's health and safety protocols here before attending the market. Notable protocols include:
1. Households should have no more than two people in their shopping group.
2. All attendees and staff MUST wear a mask or face covering when in the market space.
3. No pets are permitted in the market.
4. Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other shoppers.
5. Do not eat any food you purchased in the market space.
6. If you or a member of your family is sick, stay home.
7. No sampling will be permitted at the market, and all products must be pre-packaged.
8. The number of shoppers within the market will be restricted when necessary, and there will be only one entrance point to the market.