Hyatt Centric Arlington
1325 Wilson Blvd
Arlington, VA 22209
Just minutes from Washington D.C., Hyatt Centric Arlington is the ideal destination for business travelers and vacationers alike. With vibrant features inside and historical attractions outside, Hyatt Centric Arlington provides an invigorating home base from which to experience one of America’s most coveted destinations.
This hotel offers 318 spacious guestrooms, including five roomy suites in the prime Rosslyn location, which offers easy access to Metro and Regan National Airport. Visitors can easily explore Arlington or travel to the heart of Washington, D.C., from the Rosslyn Metro stop. The hotel’s striking interior merges trendy décor with traditional craftsmanship. In addition, Hyatt Centric is home to fine dining and drinks, including elevated cuisine and craft cocktails at their signature restaurant and lobby bar with a terrace. Hyatt Centric also boasts a modern, well-appointed, 24-hour fitness center.
Hyatt Centric is also home to Key Bridge Terrace, an upscale bar, and cityhouse, a well-regarded white-tablecloth restaurant.
- Awbrey and Sons Restaurant1325 Wilson Blvd (71 feet E)
- Kanpai Japanese Cuisine1401 Wilson Blvd (242 feet W)
- Fog Point1700 N Moore St (289 feet NE)
- Hot Lola's1501 Wilson Blvd (330 feet W)
Retail and Services
- VIP Cleaners1401 Wilson Blvd (238 feet NW)
- Elim Boutique: Tailoring + Alterations1401 Wilson Blvd (254 feet W)
- Rosslyn Metro Barber Shop1700 N Moore St (285 feet NE)
- Bright Horizons1300 Wilson Blvd (295 feet SE)
- Rosslyn Children's Center1101 Wilson Blvd (308 feet NW)
- 1400 Key Blvd., MDistrict Park, LLC. 1400 Key Blvd (214 feet SW)
- 1401 Wilson Blvd., MDistrict Park, LLC.1401 Wilson Blvd (230 feet SW)
- Archstone Rosslyn Parking1800 N Oak st (303 feet W)
- Commonwealth Tower1300 Wilson Blvd (355 feet SE)