1735 N Lynn St
Arlington, VA 22209
Wiseguy Pizza serves what they term "old world, authentic pie." This means they’re cooking their pizza in old-school, deck ovens at a minimum at 550 degrees. The dough sits directly on the stone, resulting in a crust with a bread-like, chewy texture. Perfectly puffy. The dough is stretched thin enough to be golden and crispy, but never so thin it turns into a cracker texture. It’s foldable, lightly charred, and a touch salty.
A great crust is a must, but the toppings are where they are inventive. They have the classics, but their rotating menu can test the limits of what one might expect on a pizza. They use quality, carefully sourced ingredients from places that make the best: all-natural cheese from Wisconsin, fresh-packed tomato sauce from California, and extra virgin olive oil and parmigiano-reggiano from Italy. Sauces and dressings are always made in house and they even filter their water to have better control over the quality of their dough.
–This text adapted from Wiseguy Pizza's website.
- sweetgreen1800 N Lynn St (137 feet SW)
- Chopt Creative Salad Company1735 N Lynn St (168 feet S)
- Open Road1201 Wilson Blvd (228 feet SW)
- Bethesda Bagels1851 N Moore St (228 feet NW)
Retail and Services
- Convene1201 Wilson Blvd (399 feet S)
- Rosslyn Eye Associates, PC1700 N Moore St (421 feet W)
- Waterview Conference Center1919 N Lynn St (441 feet N)
- Anytime Fitness Rosslyn1919 N Lynn St (442 feet N)
- Rapha Clinic1700 N Moore St (449 feet SW)
- 1800 N. Kent St.1800 N Kent St (207 feet NE)
- International Place1735 N Lynn St (224 feet S)
- Plaza East1800 N Kent St (244 feet NE)
- Waterview1111 19th St N (353 feet NE)