The Best Cocktails in Rosslyn
Guaranteed To Lift Your Spirits
Always aiming to be a source of important and useful information on all things Rosslyn, we are proud to present a list of our favorite neighborhood cocktails. We promise to keep updating as we try new ones. Let us know if you agree with our choices so far, and if you uncover another great option we haven’t yet discovered. Enjoy!
1. The Revolver, Key Bridge Terrace, Hyatt Arlington, 1325 Wilson Blvd.
- Knob Creek Rye Whiskey
- Cointreau Orange Liqueur
- Agave Nectar
- Lemon Juice
2. The Caipirinha (pronounced KY-pa-RIN-ya), Piola, 1550 Wilson Blvd.
3. Mojito Blues, Amuse, Hotel Le Méridien Arlington, 1121 19th St. N.
- 1.5 oz Stoli blueberry
- .75 oz Simple Syrup
- Splash of Sprite
- 8 blueberries
- 8 mint leaves
- 3 lime wedges
Other good choices:
- One of the beer cocktails from Heavy Seas Alehouse. We like the Spicy Lost in Pear-adise Martini (with Grey Goose pear vodka, St Germaine elderflower liqueur and house-made Powder Keg syrup) and the Cannon Fuse (house-infused Hop Vodka, Loose Cannon, house-made ginger syrup, fresh lemon).
- A bottle of hot sake, a Japanese fermented rice wine that is a favorite during happy hour at Café Asia.
Photo Caption: Pictured at right are the Key Bridge Terrace's Revolver and Piola's Caipirinha