Corner of 19th and N Moore Sts
Arlington, VA 22209
Happy Eatery features fast-casual food stalls serving Asian food. Among those included are a Vietnamese grill, a fusion tea house and a Vietnamese coffee stand. Here are a few of the food stalls currently operating (updated December 2019):
Pho Play: Serves a variety of Vietnamese noodle dishes and pho. Choose a signature bowl or create your own. Try shirataki noodles, which are low carb and low calorie.
Roll Play: Serves rolls; rice, noodle and salad bowls; banh-mi (Vietnamese sandwiches served on French bread); fried rice and more. Check out their menu here and follow them on Instagram.
Teas'n You: Serves a variety of specialty teas, hot or cold, as well as milk teas, Thai teas, matcha and slushes. They also have a great selection of delicious macarons to go with your drink. View website and menus here and follow them on Instagram.
The venue is named after its parent company, Happy Endings Hospitality, which is responsible for several restaurant concepts in Northern Virginia, including Chasin' Tails in Falls Church.
Follow Happy Eatery on Instagram.
- Bethesda Bagels1851 N Moore St (86 feet SE)
- Nando's PERi PERi1800 N Lynn St (92 feet S)
- &pizza1800 N Lynn St (120 feet E)
- Continental Beer Garden1901 Fort Myer Dr (258 feet NW)
Retail and Services
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car1560 WIlson Blvd (258 feet W)
- Dental Studio at Rosslyn1901 N Moore St (285 feet NE)
- Rosslyn Eye Associates, PC1700 N Moore St (339 feet SW)
- Rosslyn Sunoco1830 N Fort Myer Dr (369 feet SW)
- Anytime Fitness Rosslyn1919 N Lynn St (387 feet NE)
- Rosslyn Building (North)1911 N Fort Myer Dr (320 feet N)
- Waterview1111 19th St N (375 feet NE)
- Plaza East1800 N Kent St (405 feet E)
- 1800 N. Kent St.1800 N Kent St (428 feet E)