1600 Wilson Blvd
Arlington, VA 22209
Located just a few blocks from the Rosslyn Metro, Barley Mac arrived on the neighborhood restaurant scene in May 2016 and quickly established itself as one of Rosslyn's most popular dining destinations. Brought to you by the group of restaurateurs who also own local favorites Don Tito and G.O.A.T. sports pub, Barley Mac has the reputation of being their most refined and sophisticated establishment. Its interior is industrial chic, offering plentiful seating and a large bar area that make it an ideal drinking and dining choice for groups of all sizes.
The bar is known for having an extensive selection of specialty liquors with an emphasis on fine whiskeys and bourbons (you can try some tasty cocktails incorporating these spirits during happy hour).
The menu, developed by Chef Mike Cordero, can best be described as creative American comfort food. We've enjoyed lunch and happy hour here many times. It's a popular spot, so if you don't want to make a reservation, getting here early can help ensure that you beat the crowds.
If you get anything to share with a group, be sure to try to coccoli. It's a traditional Tuscan appetizer featuring deep-fried balls of dough that are drizzled with truffle honey and served with stracchino cheese and prosciutto de Parma. The sweetness of the honey, crispiness of the dough, saltiness of the prosciutto and creaminess of the cheese all come together perfectly in this dish. You have to try it!
Other menu favorites include the wood-fired pizzas, the pappardelle ala carbonara and the Wagyu beef meatball sandwich.
Barley Mac is open seven days a week and accepts lunch, dinner, happy hour, brunch and late-night reservations.
View menus here.
- Cafe Sushi Garden1560 Wilson Blvd (120 feet S)
- South Block Juice1550 Wilson Blvd (172 feet E)
- Foxtrot1771 N Pierce St (181 feet NE)
- Gong Cha1650 Wilson Blvd. (369 feet W)
Retail and Services
- Skyline Wellness Center1600 Wilson Blvd (adjacent)
- Arlington Transportation Partners1501 Wilson Blvd (92 feet NW)
- Court Cleaners1560 Wilson Blvd (92 feet SE)
- Greg L. LaVecchia, DMD, PC1515 Wilson Blvd (123 feet NW)
- Allcare Family Medicine and Urgent Care1550 Wilson Blvd (142 feet E)
- 1550 Wilson Blvd.1550 Wilson Blvd (72 feet SE)
- 1600 Wilson Blvd.1600 Wilson Blvd (134 feet W)
- Kodak Building1555 Wilson Blvd (243 feet NE)
- 1530 Wilson Blvd.1530 Wilson Blvd (355 feet E)