1723 Wilson Blvd
Arlington, VA 22209
Sweet, grass-fed beef, chicken "Poulet Rouge Fermier," and all-naked natural chicken from a North Carolina farm are among the favorite dishes being served at Mele Bistro.
Your experience starts as soon as you arrive, when you are served oven-baked hot bread, Spanish olive oil, Italian balsamic vinegar, sea salt, and their blend of mixed peppers that they grind daily.
Mele Bistro selects their food suppliers very carefully to ensure the best quality possible. One of many reason they support local farmers and small farms is that they bring a taste of real flavors to Mele Bistro and the team feels its their responsibility to support them.
Mele Bistro offer many choices: soup, salad, seafood, meat, pastas, meat and seafood (only overnight from Hawaii) crudo, and desserts. Their menu is healthy and well-balanced.
–from Mele Bistro's website
- Thai Select1713 Wilson Blvd (39 feet SE)
- Iceberry1715 Wilson Blvd (43 feet SE)
- Pho 751721 Wilson Blvd (44 feet SE)
- Guerra Steakhouse1725 Wilson Blvd (59 feet SW)
Retail and Services
- Arlington Family Counseling Center1600 Wilson Blvd (201 feet SE)
- 7-Eleven1625 Wilson Blvd (271 feet E)
- Orangetheory Fitness1776 Wilson Blvd (348 feet SW)
- Orange Line Living1600 Wilson Blvd (481 feet E)
- Pivot Physical Therapy1600 Wilson Blvd (481 feet E)
- 1776 Wilson Blvd.1776 Wilson Blvd (268 feet SE)
- 1600 Wilson Blvd.1600 Wilson Blvd (525 feet E)
- 1550 Wilson Blvd.1550 Wilson Blvd (722 feet E)
- Kodak Building1555 Wilson Blvd (835 feet E)