21st Annual Rosslyn Jazz Fest Returns This September
Rosslyn BID to Host Live Neighborhood Pop-Up Performances, Jazz Supper Club, and More September 1 - 18!
WHAT: Jazz is back in Rosslyn with a three-week celebration of music, food and fun! The Rosslyn BID’s annual Jazz Fest has been reimagined with live performances around the neighborhood, culminating in an all-day event in Gateway Park on September 18, featuring Three Man Soul Machine, Aaron Myers and Sin Miedo. Enjoy the soulful sounds of local musicians, including Crush Funk Brass Band, Akua Allrich, Kingman Island Orchestra, and Cristian Perez, live from some of Rosslyn’s favorite outdoor venues. Plus, attendees can expect themed giveaways, prizes and restaurant deals throughout.
Beginning on September 1, don’t miss pop-up performances from bands and soloists at Central Place Plaza, Continental Beer Garden, and more. Jazz fans can also look forward to the return of last year’s popular Jazz Supper Club experience at Amuse at Le Méridien Arlington. A full list of performance dates, deals and details about this three-week celebration are below.
Rosslyn Jazz is brought to audiences in partnership Arlington Arts. For more information on Jazz Fest, please visit rosslynva.org/jazz and sign up for the Rosslyn BID’s newsletter at rosslynva.org/subscribe.
Please review the most current Virginia guidance surrounding COVID-19 before attending any in-person events. Do not attend if you or anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
Neighborhood Pop-Up Performances
The Rosslyn Trike will be onsite at all pop-up performances with giveaways for attendees, while supplies last!
- Wednesday, September 1
- Central Place Plaza | 4:30pm – 5:15pm
- 1401 Wilson Blvd Park | 5:45pm – 6:30pm
- Performance by Crush Funk Brass Band
- Wednesday, September 15
- Central Place Plaza | 5pm – 7pm
- Performance by Cristian Perez
- Thursday, September 16
- Continental Beer Garden | 5pm – 7pm
- Performance by Kingman Island Orchestra
Jazz Supper Club
- Thursday, September 9
- Amuse at Le Meridien | 5:30pm - 9:00pm
- Seating #1 at 5:30pm
- Seating #2 at 7:30pm
- Jazz Supper Club guests will enjoy a prix fixe menu from Amuse, a complimentary cocktail, themed giveaways, and a live performance by Akua Allrich
- Reservations are required and can be made here.
Jazz Fest (Main Event)
- Saturday, September 18
- Gateway Park | 1pm – 5pm
- 1pm – 2pm
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm
- Jazz Fest will feature performances by local artists Three Man Soul Machine, Aaron Myers, and Sin Miedo. There will be food trucks on site, as well as a beer and wine bar available for guests 21+. For a 10% discount at participating restaurants the day of the event, visit rosslynva.org/jazzfest
- Check-in begins at 12:15pm and guests should plan to access Gateway Park through the middle entrance along Langston Blvd (formerly Lee Hwy).
- The event is free to attend, but reservations are strongly encouraged and can be made here.
- (Walk-ups welcome based on availability and capacity)
- Public parking in the Atlantic Parking Garage on N Moore Street between 19th Street and Langston Blvd (formerly Lee Hwy) is available for a flat fee of $5 from 8am to 8pm, but space is limited and attendees are strongly encouraged to consider public transportation options.
Alex Miller Murphy