Win gift cards when you share pictures of #RosslynatHome!
A neighborhood is more than a place, it's a community. And while we're all at home, we want the Rosslyn community to show how they're making the best of these uncertain times. #RosslynatHome is an opportunity to show off our community online, and win prizes while doing it! If you're out and about, bonus points for showing off your mask selfie and our #RosslynReady signage all over the neighborhood!
Each week, we'll announce a new photo contest, and after curating a Top 4, the community will vote for who will earn the grand prize! Scroll down below for information on prizes and how to enter.
Last Contests: Pets: Indoors & Outdoors
Indoor Pets: You must have collected some great moments with your pets at home. Did your cat make a funny face? Do you have a colorful school of fish? Maybe you have an iguana or some other exotic pet to show-off? Make sure to post by Monday, August 17.
Outdoor Pets: We'd love to see your dog out walking the streets of Rosslyn! Bonus points if you can find our #RosslynReady signage with paw prints! Make sure to post by National Dog Day, Wednesday, August 26.
Winners will get gift cards from a participating #RosslynRewards restaurant of their choice. From a staff selected list of "Top 4" nominees, the grand prize winner will receive $50 and the other three nominees will receive $15.
- You have until 11:59PM of the posted deadline date to post your entry.
- Make a public social media post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (post, not story) with hashtag #RosslynatHome.
- Staff will nominate the "Top 4" to be announced the next day at 12:30PM.
- Voting will take place on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Voting will end at 12:30PM the following day.
- Votes from all three platforms will be tallied up, and a winner announced that afternoon!
"Work From Home" Grand Prize Winner (4/10): DearDeannaaa